We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations for their charitable appeals.
Easy Entry Group, Inc. may request donations by sending electronic newsletters or other emails. You may opt-out of future mailings by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any such email.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will be used for purposes necessary to process the donation and will not be shared with others for their own commercial purposes. The privacy of information that is provided by a donor through a third-party service provider is governed by such service provider’s privacy policies.
This policy applies to all information received by Easy Entry Group, Inc., both online and offline, on any platform as well as through electronic, written, or oral communications.
Easy Entry Group, Inc. may collect personal information provided by a user in application forms, registration forms, and surveys (including but not limited to: name, preferred and secondary address, e-mail, phone numbers and other personal profile data).
Easy Entry Group, Inc. may collect the following information from its users:
- The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Easy Entry Group, Inc. via its website or email
- Information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, and surveys (including name, address, e-mail, and other personal profile data).
- The home server domain names, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type and/or version of Web browser and/or operating system of visitors to our website
- Aggregate information regarding page views
Easy Entry Group, Inc. may place Internet cookies on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits our website, Easy Entry Group, Inc. may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available; however, this may impair certain features of our website.
When a visitor performs a search within our website, Easy Entry Group, Inc. may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. Easy Entry Group, Inc. may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the visitor and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
Easy Entry Group, Inc. may use personal information in a number of ways, such as:
- Communicate with you about your account or to communicate information aboutEasy Entry Group, Inc. We will also occasionally send important notices or information.
- Build higher-quality, more useful services, such as by analyzing demographic or usage trends and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of Easy Entry Group, Inc.
- Provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- Support the operation of Easy Entry Group, Inc. such as account maintenance and record-keeping, troubleshooting problems, resolving disputes, and enforcing our Terms and Conditions.
- Inform you of Easy Entry Group, Inc. activities such as meetings, conferences, seminars, and other educational offerings.
- Inform you about services and programs related to Easy Entry Group, Inc. and/or offered by contracted Business Partners.
- Conduct member surveys.
- Cross-reference applicant, fellow, or alumni data with data received from third-parties (such as confirming employment or job application status)
- Protect or defend a legal interest if Easy Entry Group, Inc. has reasonable grounds to believe that the personal data would be useful when investigating a contravention of federal, state, local, provincial, or foreign law.
Easy Entry Group, Inc. will not sell a Member’s Personal Information to anyone. Easy Entry Group, Inc. may disclose Personal Information about you to Third Parties as follows:
- Upon your request or authorization.
- To facilitate a transaction or communication with a third party that you have initiated. For example, when you e-mail an organization with which you may be interested.
- As Easy Entry Group, Inc. believes necessary to: (a) comply with law (including court and government orders and civil subpoenas); (b) enforce or apply Easy Entry Group, Inc. Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of Easy Entry Group, Inc. our users, or others.
- In aggregated form, i.e., information about multiple individuals collectively without identifying any individual, such as the total number of visitors to a particular section in a given week or the number of certified members in a region.
- For program applicants, fellows, and alumni: Easy Entry Group, Inc. may disclose some personal information to Easy Entry Group, Inc. Partners such as name, email address, and college/university for the purpose of verifying Easy Entry Group, Inc. Program(s) status and/or Easy Entry Group, Inc. Partner(s) status. Easy Entry Group, Inc. will not disclose the aforementioned personal information to non-partner third parties.
The security of a user’s personal information is important to us. Easy Entry Group, Inc. takes necessary security steps to protect personal information that you provide to us.
Users may opt-out of having their Personal Information collected by Easy Entry Group, Inc., used by Easy Entry Group, Inc. for secondary purposes, or used by Easy Entry Group, Inc. to send any correspondence to the user by contacting Easy Entry Group, Inc. as indicated below.
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone (during regular business hours), Easy Entry Group, Inc. will provide to users a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Easy Entry Group, Inc. regarding the user. A customer may modify, correct, change, or update personally identifiable information that Easy Entry Group, Inc. has collected by contacting Easy Entry Group, Inc. as indicated below.
If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive any e-mail materials to which you have subscribed, you may choose to unsubscribe to these e-mails at any time.
Easy Entry Group, Inc.